082 - Deadline for media accreditation is Tuesday 4 December (12.00CET)
The UEFA Executive Committee, chaired by UEFA President Michel Platini, will hold its last meeting of the year on Thursday 6 December 2012 at the Lausanne Palace, Grand Chêne 7-9, 1002 Lausanne, in Switzerland.
The meeting of the Executive Committee will start at 09.00CET and is scheduled to end at 16.30CET. It will be immediately followed by a press conference attended by UEFA General Secretary Gianni Infantino.
The main points on the agenda are:
• Format of the final tournament of UEFA EURO 2016
• UEFA EURO 2020 concept
• Use of additional assistant referees at the UEFA Under-21 Championship 2013 in Israel
• Appointments of the host venue for the UEFA Futsal Cup Final 2013
• Name of the new UEFA youth club competition
• Venues for the 2014 and 2015 UEFA Ordinary Congresses
Media interested in attending the press conference are kindly requested to inform UEFA by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the words “UEFA ExCo Lausanne” in the subject header by 12.00CET on Tuesday 4 December.
The press conference will be broadcast live on UEFA.com
The first meeting of the UEFA Executive Committee in 2013 will take place on 25 January at the House of European Football in Nyon, Switzerland.
© 1998-2014 UEFA. All rights reserved.