The UEFA Executive Committee, chaired by UEFA President Michel Platini, will hold its last meeting of the year on Thursday 6 December at the Lausanne Palace (Grand Chêne 7–9) in Lausanne, Switzerland.
The meeting of the Executive Committee will start at 09.00CET and is scheduled to end at 16.30CET. It will be followed immediately by a press conference attended by UEFA General Secretary Gianni Infantino.
The main points on the agenda are:
• Format of the final tournament of UEFA EURO 2016
• UEFA EURO 2020 concept
• Use of additional assistant referees at the 2013 UEFA European Under-21 Championship in Israel
• Appointments of the host venue for the 2013 UEFA Futsal Cup finals
• Name of the new UEFA youth club competition
• Venues for the 2014 and 2015 UEFA Ordinary Congresses
Media interested in attending the press conference are requested to inform UEFA by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the words "UEFA ExCo Lausanne" in the subject header by 12.00CET on Tuesday 4 December.
The press conference will be broadcast live on UEFA.com
The Executive Committee's first meeting of 2013 will take place on 25 January at the House of European Football in Nyon, Switzerland.
© 1998-2014 UEFA. All rights reserved.